Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beginings....

Welcome to The Well of Media Magic.

I'm Jeff and this is the start of something new I've had in my head for a while now. I had first wanted to do a simple blog about some of the books I've read in the past which consists of a lot of Urban Fantasy, Horror and comic related publications like comic books and graphic novels.

But as I hashed it out, I realized that I wouldn't be able to just stay in that vein and knew that I would eventually stray away into other realms that I'm even more into.  The answer is the blog you see in front of you. A blog that is not simply restricted to publications such as paperback books and graphic novels but all the media that contains that genre.

I want to thank my good and close friend, Erin, who has her blog as well. She is an avid reader and true bibliophile in the truest sense of the word. So I want to give her a shout out to her blog called; The Paperback Stash. Her love of books is incredible like mine, but to the nth level. So please go and check her blog out.
Here's the link:

http://www.thepaperbackstash.blogspot.com/

Tell her I sent you.

To continue on, I just want to say for this first outing, I'll be talking about the genres I listed above but in everything that they include; such as books, movies, reviews and discussions and anything thing else I happen to think of at the time.  This is definitely a work in progress, so please bear with me. I welcome and suggestions and comments as to how I can make this an even better blog. Of course, you should wait until I actually post something of interest first.

So this is just a welcome to you all and I hope you yourselves have a good time  here.


No comments:

Post a Comment